Is Chrome recommended yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Chrome recommended yet?

When I started with Marketo about a year ago, I was always told (by Marketo themselves) that only Firefox should be used with Marketo. While it was an odd restriction for a cloud app to have, I used Firefox. With the new UI design, Chrome seems better than before, but I'm not totally confident in it yet with Marketo.

I'd prefer to use Chrome, but I don't want to deal with weirdness like I used to with Marketo in Chrome. So far it seems to work fine, though. Any advice? Any official stance from Marketo?

If Firefox is still the choice browser, it'd be nice if Marketo took browser support a bit more seriously. It's not like I'm trying to use IE6.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Chrome recommended yet?

I use chrome and do not have any problems. Sifari actually works a little faster but still minimal problems. 
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

I too use Chrome and Safari.  Sometimes a colleague of mine has problems with image uploads or replacement in Design Studio using Chrome and I've experienced this myself.  
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Chrome continues to give us issues when using the HTML email editor.  As does IE.  We stick with FF.
Randy_Davis
Level 3

Hi Scott, I use Chrome almost exclusively and have not encountered any issues.