Re: Internet Explorer - The bad the bad and the ugly - Preview Different Browser Button

Anonymous
Not applicable

Internet Explorer - The bad the bad and the ugly - Preview Different Browser Button

I know Marketo does not love IE,  I personally don't blame them, however 70% of our people use it. Everything looks fine and dandy in mozilla/chrome but in IE its awful.

Is there any button that would allow us to preview the email in a different browser? Otherwise its a pain to log into IE and then refind the template and refind the issue.

For context:
-purple boxes showing up around linked images (set the border to =0), this does not show up in chrome or mo
-images not showing up in IE (in the advanced options, make sure the image does not have pixel x auto, set to pixel x pixel), again does not show up as an issue in chrome or mo. Im not a design person so I dont have time to go back and resize the image in photoshop and resize to the appropriate size.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Internet Explorer - The bad the bad and the ugly - Preview Different Browser Button

Your best bet would be to purchase a service like Litmus or Email on Acid, which will allow you to test your emails in a whole bunch of different email clients.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Litmus is expensive - we find Email on Acid is good for most.