Re: Internal Campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

Internal Campaigns

Hi

I want to create a campaign to all my company employees. however, i don't want to create them as leads. also, the list is changing all the time according to the hiring/ leaving...

is there a way to do it other than craeting them as leads? maybe a connection to the active directory?

4 REPLIES 4
Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Noga - We connect with our employee directory on Salesforce to keep our internal list updated.  Our salesforce admin set this up.  In terms of avoiding employees as leads, we use a scoring trigger that if their email matches our company email, that their score is always zero. Thus they never pull over to Salesforce as a lead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply Lauren!

So you keep the employees as contacts in Salesforce?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Adding to this, we use SFDC as our main form of communication, period. No emails. Everything is done in Chatter, so employees don't get pulled into Marketo as contacts. And just in case they do, I also have a smart campaign set up to Marketing Suspend our corporate email addresses.

Tim_Madel1
Level 4

Lauren if you could share some details on how your Sales Admin set up the connection to your employee directory in Salesforce that would be great!