SOLVED

Interesting Moment Notification

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting Moment Notification

I would like to create a trigger campaign for a specific sales rep, where anytime a known lead visits our website our a landing page on our website, they receive an email notification of the lead's name and the company. Would I just use the filters below?

(trigger) Has interesting moment

type = Web

owner = Keith

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting Moment Notification

You could definitely do it like that.  Although every sales rep would get the interesting moment in Salesforce anyway.  But if it is an alert you want then you can trigger off of the interesting moment in Marketo.  I kind of like this approach over simply using visits web page because it will work for any interesting moment that gets built, not just specific visited pages. 

Anyway, either will work really so it is up to you how you build it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

Surely not. Interesting moments are information that Marketo post to the CRM users as a reaction to an action of the lead. They are not the action itself.

Use a "visits web page" trigger or "visited web page" filter.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the visit webpage filter, it only let's me search for landing page web pages, not pages on our website, despite the munchkin code we have setup. So that filter would not provide me with the correct trigger actions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could definitely do it like that.  Although every sales rep would get the interesting moment in Salesforce anyway.  But if it is an alert you want then you can trigger off of the interesting moment in Marketo.  I kind of like this approach over simply using visits web page because it will work for any interesting moment that gets built, not just specific visited pages. 

Anyway, either will work really so it is up to you how you build it.