Re: Integration of Marketo with Adobe products

Jason_Redwood
Level 2

I am trying to integrate Adobe Analytics and Marketo so they are both talking UTM parameters, not ?sc_cid= as used right now in Adobe Analytics.  The challenge right now is setting up Adobe Launch so that Classifications are being passed properly using UTM Codes, not sc_cid  (not sure if this will be the final path or not, still figuring this out).   We also have to nest Google Analytics, Linkedin Insights, Facebook Pixels etc into Adobe Launch.  I am working with a Google Rep to also make sure there are no conflicts inside of Launch with how our Google Ads Phone call tracking is setup if we move from GTM to Launch.   

An integration point that I want to see happen is feeding custom remarketing data to other platforms like Google Ads, or Facebook and Linkedin, based on segments or behaviours identified in Marketo and Adobe Analytics after that integration happens.  Right now, all I can rely on is building out custom remarketing based on interactions through Google Analytics and passing that data to Google Ads.   There is a very big gap here and a huge opportunity to improve remarketing for Google Ads, Bing Ads, Linkedin, Facebook etc.

If anyone knows of a group that is trying to integrate Adobe Analytics and Marketo, please share it, I want to connect with others who have this same scenario.

BTW, we use Dreamweaver for our Web Dev and Wordpress for our Blog area, it allows us to speed up our development and is way faster for deploying SEO strategies than using any CMS, which I think is always way too restrictive.   Long term goal is to leverage Adobe AEM, which interfaces directly with Dreamweaver to allow for more flexible SEO implementations.   Just a heads up, there are a lot of benefits that people overlook when they think of Dreamweaver.  

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

Hey Jason Redwood, Thank you for sharing your inputs. how much would it help your requirement with close integration of Marketo with AEP?

Jason_Redwood
Level 2

Sreekanth, thanks for posting this thread. To answer your question, AEP is a long-term goal.   For now, we need integrate Adobe Analytics / Marketo / Google and Infor CRM.     Looking for a group of people with the same setup so we can discuss our unique challenges.

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Is there any native integration with Adobe (AEM) Forms and Marketo? I know there is the REST API integration: 

Part1- Inroduction 

But something more native than embedding Marketo forms?