Integrating Wordpress form plugin with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrating Wordpress form plugin with Marketo

The Marketo Lightbox lacked the control over design that I wanted and so I did some looking around to see which Wordpress popups plugins were best. I found Layered Popups and love it. I know that some companies have successfully integrated this plugin with Marketo. Can anyone direct me to a resource that explains how to do this? Are they using a Marketo webhook?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Integrating Wordpress form plugin with Marketo

Not a webhook: webhooks are Marketo's outbound API.

I can't answer any more about this as I'm not a WP user.  The author of the plugin appears to refer to cross-posting form fields (from the browser) to a remote server.  It would be good if you can do that, as it's the most scalable way to cross-post to Marketo without encountering daily limits. But I don't know any more than that.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

We did develop a wordpress plugin for a client in the past.

Please refer to the link for more information about the Plugin : Wordpess Plugin for Marketo – Marketo LaunchPoint

In case you find this helpful and want more information, you can email me on mukulb@grazitti.com

Fab_Capodicasa3
Level 4

Hi Rachel,

If you are having problems with forms in Wordpress, an alternative is the WordPress Integration from Hoosh Marketing.You can use Marketo-enabled forms to capture visitor data from WordPress and the forms are prefilled with data held in Marketo.seg?add=3901507&t=2