Re: Integrate Marketo and HubSpot

Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrate Marketo and HubSpot

Has anyone integrated Marketo with HubSpot? Is that even possible?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
David_Gallaghe2
Level 5

I have not, but am quite interested in the use-case and reply. Out of pure interest, why are you looking at linking Marketo and another automation platform?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would generally not want to do this and neither firm will support your efforts.
I suppose it is possible to do this via the APIs with a lot of custom work.

As David noted, Why would you want to do this?

I know of firms in the past that used both, but for very different purposes.

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

I agree this is unusual but as an FYI Bedrock Data can support this use case. Bedrock Data is a data integration hub with connectors to 40+ marketing automation and CRM systems, including both Marketo and HubSpot. So Bedrock could serve as a back-end integration to the two tools, and it would align the object types between the two:

Marketo Leads map to HubSpot Contacts

Marketo Company map to HubSpot Company

Marketo Opportunity map to HubSpot Deal

Marketo Activity map to HubSpot Engagement

I'd love to know if anyone is trying to do this!

More commonly Bedrock integrates Marketo to a variety of CRMs, or even multiple Marketo instances.

Cloud Data Integration Plaform | iPaas | CRM Marketing Finance Integrations

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I did have one use case for this and that is to use Hubspot to host the website and use Marketo for the email automation back end.  You can theoretically pass data from hubspot forms into Marketo but it is tricky but doable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Laura - I've got the same question. I'm interested to know how this turned out for you? My reason for doing this is because the business wants to maintain it's Hubspot CRM and use Marketo for marketing automation.

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Hi Dave,

I'd love to chat to you about this. Bedrock Data specializes in automated marketing automation - CRM integrations, and although we usually connect Marketo or HubSpot to other systems, we can easily connect Marketo and HubSpor CRM, with no code. So very interesting use case and I'd love to chat about it. We're also experts in both Marketo and HS CRM. I'm at zak@bedrockdata.com

Zak