SOLVED

Re: Installed Marketo Sales Insight into SFDC - but the fields are missing at the Account and Opp level.

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Installed Marketo Sales Insight into SFDC - but the fields are missing at the Account and Opp level.

Here's the account layout. I don't see the fields I'm supposed to add which I've pasted below.

0EM50000000SVEV.jpg

Priority (or Engagement)

Relative Score Value

Urgency Value

Last Interesting Moment Date

Last Interesting Moment Desc

Last Interesting Moment Source

Last Interesting Moment Type

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: Installed Marketo Sales Insight into SFDC - but the fields are missing at the Account and Opp level.

Right - these are fields on the lead and contact objects, so you can't add them to an account or opportunity layout. In fact, you don't *have* to add them to the page layout of the lead and contact objects either - Sales Insight will still work if you don't. We just recommend that you do because it can help you interpret why a particular lead is receiving more stars or flames.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

These only appear on the Lead and Contact records.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Right - these are fields on the lead and contact objects, so you can't add them to an account or opportunity layout. In fact, you don't *have* to add them to the page layout of the lead and contact objects either - Sales Insight will still work if you don't. We just recommend that you do because it can help you interpret why a particular lead is receiving more stars or flames.
Grant_Booth
Level 10

A quick clarification to my comment - it's not required to have these fields on the page layout of the lead and contact objects in *Enterprise Edition* of Salesforce. It IS required for Professional Edition, since in Professional Edition the sync user's access to fields is determined by page layout rather than by profiles.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. On the set up instructions it says to "repeat these steps for account, opp" so thought adding those fields appled to those objects too. Thanks for clearing that up.
erikwagner
Level 1

Having the same issue on my end. The MSI package created some fields in Salesforce, but I had to manually create: 

• Priority (Lead)
  • Relative Urgency (Lead)
  • Priority (Contact)
  • Relative Score (Contact)
  • Relative Urgency (Contact)

I'm still getting an error saying that they are not configured. Strangely, the Relative Urgency field is a managed field by MSI, so I can't edit it. The rest are not. Any ideas? 

Related rant, how is this documentation so bad? No mention of the type of field to create in SFDC or length? 😠

Did