Re: Information from a form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Information from a form

Where do I go to access the information that people provide when they fill out a form?

10 REPLIES 10
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Emily,

You can look at the lead's "Activity Log" and search for the activity "Filled Out Form". It will list all the values they submitted in the form.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn’t see anything labeled activity log in the analytics section. Where can I find it?

Devraj_Grewal

It wouldn't be in Analytics. You can select any lead from the Lead Database or a smart list and click on "Lead Actions" > "View Lead Details" > "Activity Log".

More info: Locate the Activity Log for a Lead - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked at that.. but I don’t think that is exactly what I need. I am looking for a way to basically run a report and generate a list of everyone who has filled out my form.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Run a Smart List with leads who have Filled Out Form in your timeframe.

That's not exactly the same as "the information people provide" (i.e. form post data) though. You will see the current values of the data if you add fields to the report.

Devraj_Grewal

Correct, you will only see the current values and not necessarily if those values were updated from the form fill out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford! That is exactly what I needed!

Mark_Dudek1
Level 2

Is there a way to pull the data that was submitted with the form on a report, or query it somewhere? I know you can view it in the activity log, but is this the only way?

Devraj_Grewal

Mark,

As of now, that is the only way to see the values submitted with the form. If you query a list of people who filled out the form, it will include the current values for those form fields but those could have been overwritten since the form fill.