Re: Individual Lead Email Summary Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Individual Lead Email Summary Report

This will a two parts question.

1) Is it possible to produce a report or an export file, showing each individual lead (from a specific list) and how many emails were sent to them, and how many emails opened, etc., in a specific time period?

Something similar to a table like this:

email addressSent
OpenedClicked
john@abc.com231712
joan@xyz.net322418

This is to be used externally for analytical / reporting purpose.

2) Alternatively, is it possible to get a log showing the same info for each lead with the timestamps?

Thanks much!

6 REPLIES 6
Casey_Henry
Level 2

I think what you may be looking for is to write activities table out to an independent table.

You can do it in Marketo using score fields for each item you want to track, but you will be limited in time periods. More periods = more score fields.

For example you want to track sent, open, click by month. You will need 36 score fields (3 x 12 months) and triggered programs for each that only add during the specified period. Then you could overwrite when the year starts over...No historic data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion. I am not very familiar with Marketo's interface, can you recommend any reference for creating such Score Field? I assume it's a custom field with the Score type? Searched the help articles but didn't spot anything that looks right to me...

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I assume it's a custom field with the Score type?

That is what Casey is referring to, yes.

We approach this in a more robust fashion by using a single textarea field that's intelligently updated via webhook -- the inner format can be comma-separated values, space-separated, or anything you want. You can hold 1000s of years of data that way! You will have to split/parse the cell accordingly in Excel, of course.

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi @Vincent_Ho,

These are both possible if you have Revenue Explorer Analytics as part of you Marketo licence. See my screen shots below. Instead of using a list/smart list I just used my own email address as the filter at the top.

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 10.10.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 10.08.30.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Revenue Explorer looks good. But so it doesn't seem like there are any solution out of the box without add-on or creating custom fields then?

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Nope, not that I know I'm afraid.