Re: Incomplete Export Downloads?

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Incomplete Export Downloads?

Hey Community, I have a strange question... When I export large lists, I find that when I click "Download Now", I can get lists of varying sizes when I download. For example, I just downloaded a smart list export that should have had 59,000 records, but only 40k appeared (cut off at exactly 40,000). The file size during download showed as being 123mb. When I closed that Excel and clicked the Download Now button again (same export, just clicked a second time about 30 seconds later), it downloaded a file that was 203mb and contained all 59098 rows/records. I also have seen this on previous exports/downloads.

Has anyone else experienced this, and have any idea why it happens? It's just very strange behavior, and would be great if the download would actually contain all of the rows. Yes, Marketo, I ​really do want all of the rows that I exported....

1 REPLY 1
Sara_Greaves
Level 5

Re: Incomplete Export Downloads?

When I'm trying to download a really large list, sometimes the list will cache and not export all of my data. I notice that if I try to export a list and come back to it later, it doesn't have all of the rows. The way I'm able to get around it is by exporting the data and leaving Marketo up (and not letting my computer fall asleep).