Inactives Smart List that also shows of emails sent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Inactives Smart List that also shows of emails sent

I've build a smart list of leads who have not opened or clicked a link in the past 180 days - see screenshot here.

However, I'd like to add a field to show how many emails they've been sent. I want to cleanse my list, but if someone has not opened or clicked in 180 days, but we've only sent them ONE (or even two) emails, I still want to keep.

Anyone help?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inactives Smart List that also shows of emails sent

Hey DJ,

Have you tried using "Was Sent Email"? From there you can add Date of Activity parameters and Min. Number of Times to refine your smart list even more. 

Derrick
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey DJ,

There isn't a perfect way to do this, but you can at least set a "floor" for emails received by leads in your smart list.  

You won't be able to see exactly how many emails each person got, but you can add the filter+constraints in the screen shot below to your existing smart list to know that, for example, everyone qualifying in your list was sent at least 5 emails in the past 180 days, or whatever the range is that you want.

0EM50000000T0tv.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could create a custom score field called email sends and set up a smart campaign to increase the count by one each time an email was sent (or delivered). The problem with this approach would be the timeframe as you'd get the current score, but you could play with resetting the score every 180 days.
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks all. super helpful!