SOLVED

In your org, how do you view the interaction of all your smart campaigns?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

In your org, how do you view the interaction of all your smart campaigns?

For instance,

Lead views a web page>fills out a form>new lead created in Marketo>sync to SFDC>Call campaign: alert sent to sales

concurrently

Lead views a web page>fills out a form>new lead created in Marketo>sync to SFDC>Call campaign: assign lead to sales dev

Is there any way to view how these two smart campaigns might interact with each other?

I'm aware of 'used by' - need something more global if possible.  Are there any plug-ins that are visual?  Something along these lines:

Otherwise, any workarounds are appreciated.

Thanks,

Chase

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: In your org, how do you view the interaction of all your smart campaigns?

Chase,

Oddly enough, I had this exact conversation with someone on Thursday. Marketo cannot show you this visually right now. There may be an Idea on this.

What you should do is

1. map out things in a horizontal tree and process chart.
  2. name the campaigns in the order you expect them to execute. Your note is a bit unclear as I am unsure if you mean that there are two choices within 1 campaign, or you have two campaigns running at the same time. If it is two campaigns, they they will BOTH trigger and execute until that last step. If it is one campaign with a Choice, then the choice determines the final action and there won't be much of an interaction.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13

Chase,

Oddly enough, I had this exact conversation with someone on Thursday. Marketo cannot show you this visually right now. There may be an Idea on this.

What you should do is

1. map out things in a horizontal tree and process chart.
  2. name the campaigns in the order you expect them to execute. Your note is a bit unclear as I am unsure if you mean that there are two choices within 1 campaign, or you have two campaigns running at the same time. If it is two campaigns, they they will BOTH trigger and execute until that last step. If it is one campaign with a Choice, then the choice determines the final action and there won't be much of an interaction.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you recommend a 'horizontal tree and process chart'?  Where would you be looking to chart out multiple campaigns?  Campaign inspector?

I'm referring to two separate campaigns and the interaction between them.  In many cases there may even be more than two campaigns that will interact with a lead, that's why I need to map out everything that will run.

I wish there were a visual solution for this, but it seems there is not...

Thanks,

Chase

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Ideas are here :

-Greg 

Dan_Stevens_

Unfortunately, we cannot vote anymore for the first idea you referenced, Greg. Marketo indicates they "partially have it". I wonder what that means. This is also probably why you can no longer vote.  Scott K. Wilder​ can you re-enable voting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gregoire.  I referenced(and already upvoted) the Program/Campaign Map in my original post and as mentioned, we unfortunately can't vote for the Campaign Visualizer anymore..