SOLVED

Re: In Flow Report in RCE not matching

Go to solution
Tara_Rowe
Level 5

In Flow Report in RCE not matching

I am trying to figure out where our leads are coming from, and what the Source of Business is, however the In/Out Flow Report for our MQL's by Lead Source is not matching what our MQL's are if we create a smart campaign or if we view our Lead by Source which we have in a operational list for. The numbers are very different. We have 277 in flow and out flow of 37.

Smart Campaign I created to match is pulling in 2 leads. There must be something I am doing wrong. If 277 came through as MQL's they would have been fast tracked which never happened, however the 2 leads that the smart list is pulling in did get fast tracked so why is the RCE reporting otherwise?

pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tara_Rowe
Level 5

Awesome, I am still getting use to filters and triggers that measure the best metrics. Never thought about that filter or used it. It gave me a closer result. Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pavel_Plachky
Level 5

Hello Tara,

since you want to see all MQL inflows for month of April, you should not filter for Lifecycle Status contains MQL. Most of the leads that MQLd in April are now in a different status. If you remove the second filter, you should get a better approximation of your MQL inflows for the month.

If that does not get you close enough, try using the filter "Revenue Stage was Changed", something like this:

pastedImage_0.png

this should match the RCE report exactly, including the leads that came out from recycled stage.

Best

Pavel

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

Awesome, I am still getting use to filters and triggers that measure the best metrics. Never thought about that filter or used it. It gave me a closer result. Thank you

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Please remember that RCE is updated nightly, so the counts may be 1 day off in RCE.