SOLVED

Image quality downgrade for email campaigns

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Image quality downgrade for email campaigns

Hi,

I've just started using Marketo and I've been running into image quality downgrade issues for the emails I'm trying to send.
I've tried saving them using different file format and resolution but had no luck. I'm wondering if there's an optimum way to save my images so they appear more crisp and clean?

Thanks,

Julia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Re: Image quality downgrade for email campaigns

Hi Julia,

This may be caused by your code, for example a @media query for responsive layout and 100% width on images making smaller images look granular when blown up full-width on a smartphone screen.

It could even be other reasons, do you have a code dump, example image and screenshot to detail it better?

/Erik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erik_Heldebro2
Level 8

Hi Julia,

This may be caused by your code, for example a @media query for responsive layout and 100% width on images making smaller images look granular when blown up full-width on a smartphone screen.

It could even be other reasons, do you have a code dump, example image and screenshot to detail it better?

/Erik

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your quick reply! I've originally saved the image file at W: 700px and H: 500px which is the size of my container for my email.
After changing the size of my image file for about 3 times larger (2100px by 1500px) and then shrink the image down to 700px by 500px inside the email editor, I was able to get a really clear photo!

I'm not sure why this way worked out but oh wells~

Thanks again,

Julia