SOLVED

If a lead no longer meets the smart list criteria, does it continue down the flow?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If a lead no longer meets the smart list criteria, does it continue down the flow?

What happens if a lead no longer meets the smart list criteria? Are they automatically removed from the flow?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If a lead no longer meets the smart list criteria, does it continue down the flow?

Yes, unless you specifcy a remove from flow step.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If a lead no longer meets the smart list criteria, does it continue down the flow?

Yes, unless you specifcy a remove from flow step.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alison,

Just to note here...If the campaign is already launched.  This does not remove them from the flow. 

So let's say I had a campaign where the smart list was "First Name is Alison" and thus you qualified.  If I ran that campaign today and the flow was:

1.  Send Email
2.  Wait 20 Days
3.  Send Email

So you would have been sent the first email and now you are in the 20 day wait step.

Then tomorrow I go back to this same campaign and I change the smart list to "First Name is Michael"....just because you don't qualify anymore...this does not mean you are removed from the flow.  

Maybe you understood that, just making sure ;).