SOLVED

Re: If Status has been "Working" for 14 days, send an alert

Go to solution
Malik_Zafar2
Level 4

If Status has been "Working" for 14 days, send an alert

How would I go about setting up this logic in MKTO? I feel like i'm making it more complex than it needs to be.

I want to set up a trigger alert that looks at all records who had their lead status changed to "Working" 14 days ago and are still marked as "Working", and send a friendly alert to the sales person asking if that record is indeed being worked or not.

I created a "lead status date" field, so I have the value for the date that lead status is changed to "working". How can I use this date value to set up a trigger that sends out an alert 14 (or how many ever) days later if that value has not changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Could you simply have a 14-day wait step in the campaign where you change the status to "Working"? Then the Send Alert flow step afterwards could have a choice of "if lead status is working then send this email". If not do nothing.

Maybe not the most elegant, but I think it would work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Could you simply have a 14-day wait step in the campaign where you change the status to "Working"? Then the Send Alert flow step afterwards could have a choice of "if lead status is working then send this email". If not do nothing.

Maybe not the most elegant, but I think it would work.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

You could also make this a recurring batch that checks each day if that status was changed to "Working" exactly 14 days ago by using a combination of constraints:

Status changed to "Working" in past 14 days 
AND
Status changed to "Working" in past before 13 days.

Use an additional Status = Working to also check if that status is still the same.

See: https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Smart+List+Filter+Operators+Glossary#SmartListFilterOpe...