SOLVED

If Lead is not part of SFDC Campaign, but they go through Flow Step: Change Status in SFDC Campaign...

Go to solution
Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

If Lead is not part of SFDC Campaign, but they go through Flow Step: Change Status in SFDC Campaign...

If Lead is not part of SFDC Campaign, but they go through Flow Step: Change Status in SFDC Campaign, will they first be added to the sfdc campaign or do I need to add in that flow step before Change Status in SFDC Campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: If Lead is not part of SFDC Campaign, but they go through Flow Step: Change Status in SFDC Campaign...

Hi Danielle,

When a lead goes through the "Change status in SFDC campaign"

• They will be "added" to the SFDC campaign if the lead is not a part of it already
  • The status in the program will also be reflected in the SFDC campaign for the lead
  • But most importantly, by using the Change Status in SFDC campaign or Add to SFDC campaign, you will also be "syncing" the lead into SFDC. What this means is if the lead does not exist in SFDC, it will first create the lead. Good thing to remember if you had different sync to sfdc rules for new leads.

Hope this helps

Floyd

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: If Lead is not part of SFDC Campaign, but they go through Flow Step: Change Status in SFDC Campaign...

Hi Danielle,

When a lead goes through the "Change status in SFDC campaign"

• They will be "added" to the SFDC campaign if the lead is not a part of it already
  • The status in the program will also be reflected in the SFDC campaign for the lead
  • But most importantly, by using the Change Status in SFDC campaign or Add to SFDC campaign, you will also be "syncing" the lead into SFDC. What this means is if the lead does not exist in SFDC, it will first create the lead. Good thing to remember if you had different sync to sfdc rules for new leads.

Hope this helps

Floyd

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Hi Floyd,

I appreciate all that info! Just what I needed to know .

Thanks!