Re: If I want to include a list of accounts to be included in a trigger campaign and my list is 1000 company names, what is the best way to set this up if I haven't labeled these leads in any way?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If I want to include a list of accounts to be included in a trigger campaign and my list is 1000 company names, what is the best way to set this up if I haven't labeled these leads in any way?

I want to create a trigger to do an action if a lead is from a company that is included in a list of 1000 companies.  I can set up a smart list that the trigger campaign can review before the action, but I still have to set up the smart list with leads that are newly created and are from the list of 1000 companies.  I am not ready to give these 1000 companies a category field in SFDC so I guess I just need to list them in a smart list.  I don't have any qualifying database that I can run them against that would populate a field that could be the qualifier e.g. lead source=jigsaw.

Any short cuts that anyone can think of let me know.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If I want to include a list of accounts to be included in a trigger campaign and my list is 1000 company names, what is the best way to set this up if I haven't labeled these leads in any way?

Would the "Lead was Created" filter suit your requirements in this situation? This allows you to filter by both list name and lead creation date in one action.

0EM50000000QzjN.jpg
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I believe you want that the Smart campaign should be triggered for all the leads which are from your list of 1000 companies. Also, at the same time, you do not want to create a category object in SFDC.

You can get the list of your 1000 companies in Marketo filter.

You can create a filter for all the leads which are created after today's date and another filter for company name. The filer of company name would have comma separated values for all 1000 companies. 

After this, when you schedule the campaign, it will be triggered only for the new leads from these 1000 companies.

I hope this works for you.
0EM50000000QzkG.jpg