SOLVED

Re: Identify where is "delete person" flow step used ?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identify where is "delete person" flow step used ?

Hello,

I am facing weird problem in Marketo. I wonder if leads are not deleted by a trigger or batch campaign that I am not aware of (Several administrators used to build campaign our Marketo instance).

Is there a way to identify in which campaign the flow step "Delete person" is used ?

Thanks for help

Maxime

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Maxime,

Please move this discussion to Products​ for a more prompt response. Champion Program​ is for discussion about the advocate program.

Yes, navigate to the Campaign Inspector in Marketing Activities, and from there you can filter down by type of smart campaign and search "Delete Person" and the resulting list will be smart campaigns containing that flow step. If you do not see the Campaign Inspector, navigate to Admin > Treasure Chest to activate it.

pastedImage_1.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Maxime,

Please move this discussion to Products​ for a more prompt response. Champion Program​ is for discussion about the advocate program.

Yes, navigate to the Campaign Inspector in Marketing Activities, and from there you can filter down by type of smart campaign and search "Delete Person" and the resulting list will be smart campaigns containing that flow step. If you do not see the Campaign Inspector, navigate to Admin > Treasure Chest to activate it.

pastedImage_1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason it doesn't work when I search "Delete person". But when searching with "Delete" only, it works and it narrows the results enough to find what I am looking for.

Thanks Devraj !