SOLVED

Identify leads that do not exist in Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identify leads that do not exist in Salesforce

Good morning all,

Long-story short, I have a ton of leads that exist in Marketo that do not exist in Salesforce.com. I know this because of the way the lists were loaded into Marketo, and our syncing lead settings would not have picked them up.

I'm trying to build a smart list that will identify these people by their lack of existence in Salesforce. Does anyone have a good way that they have done this in the past (identifying only leads that don't exist in SFDC)?

It doesn't look like there are any glaring filters of "Exist in SFDC" or something along those lines... My only thought so far is to look at some SFDC field every lead would normally have filled out, and set the smart list to show only those people that have it blank.

Thanks
Marcus
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Identify leads that do not exist in Salesforce

One possible smart list would be email address is not empty and sfdc type is empty. Lead owner could be an alternative.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

One possible smart list would be email address is not empty and sfdc type is empty. Lead owner could be an alternative.

Anonymous
Not applicable

As was mentioned above.  I would use "SFDC Type" is empty.  That should pull all the leads that are not in SFDC.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys.