Identify anonymous as a stage of the sucess path analyzer

Mathias_Saint-1
Level 2

Identify anonymous as a stage of the sucess path analyzer

Hi everyone,

I know that a lot of changes have been into Marketo regarding the way we deal with anonymous leads.

However, I am still trying to find a way to exploit this status within the Marketo Sucess Path Analyzer. I basically want to know the number of leads who started as anonymous and became known ( as well as knowing the conversion rate and the time it took to go from anonymous to known).

Is it a lost cause or is there still a way to do it ?

Thank you for your input on this specific issue.

Mathias.

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Identify anonymous as a stage of the sucess path analyzer

Is your model still showing an Anonymous Count after Feb 2016? Pretty sure Marketo still tracks Anon, but doesn't let you directly see or use Anon records. But since Anon RCM is system only, it should still work.

ChristinaZuniga

You bring up a good point! I just checked my Success Path Analyzer and the first available option is "Known", so I have no way to see how many came from anonymous on my website or from other sources.

Josh_Hill13

Do you have RCE? I wonder if it's still in there.

But they were pretty clear that this was going away.

ChristinaZuniga

No, I only have RCA.

Mathias_Saint-1
Level 2

I only have RCA as well. I cannot even identify the anonymous stage within the lead by Revenue Stage Report.

The Sucess Path Analyzer is a great tool to visualize quickly the strenghts and weaknesses of our Lead Generation Process. We loose such a great information by not being able to manage the top of the funnel.