SOLVED

IF statement with Token for Multi Value Chooser?

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

IF statement with Token for Multi Value Chooser?

I want to filter out a set-but-changing list of 'junk' from firing certain steps of my SC Flow, but I can't figure out if, or how, I can put a token to list out the multi-value choosers.

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 11.37.03 AM.png

Is that possible? My first few test variations did not work (text token, rich text token)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Re: IF statement with Token for Multi Value Chooser?

Hi JD,

So, I'm a little curious as to why you're using program-level tokens to achieve this task. If you have an ever-changing list, is it dependent on the program or an overall piece? Could this be better served by using a Smart List or segmentation to handle the names? I just want to understand your logic.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi JD,

So, I'm a little curious as to why you're using program-level tokens to achieve this task. If you have an ever-changing list, is it dependent on the program or an overall piece? Could this be better served by using a Smart List or segmentation to handle the names? I just want to understand your logic.

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Maybe I was 'out of the game' for too long before starting here... so, I should use member of smart list and then manage it that way? that's a much better idea.

thanks for the pointer!