SOLVED

I want to connect all Marketo programs with Salesforce campaigns, but I don't want to sync any unqualified leads to Salesforce when doing this. Is there a way to set up this sync flow step at a global level? Or do I need to do it within every program?

Go to solution
Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

I want to connect all Marketo programs with Salesforce campaigns, but I don't want to sync any unqualified leads to Salesforce when doing this. Is there a way to set up this sync flow step at a global level? Or do I need to do it within every program?

I assume that syncing Marketo programs with Salesforce campaigns is best practice, but I don't want leads syncing to Salesforce through these campaigns that have been marked as unqualified. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to connect all Marketo programs with Salesforce campaigns, but I don't want to sync any unqualified leads to Salesforce when doing this. Is there a way to set up this sync flow step at a global level? Or do I need to do it within every program?

Caitlin McCormick

Syncing a program with a Salesforce campaign will automatically create leads in Salesforce that are given a status in that program, if they do not exist already.

I have not found a way around this unfortunately, even though there are several scenarios I have found where it would be desirable to have the benefits of a synched program but maintain more precise control over when a lead syncs over.

SFDC Sync: Campaign Sync - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to connect all Marketo programs with Salesforce campaigns, but I don't want to sync any unqualified leads to Salesforce when doing this. Is there a way to set up this sync flow step at a global level? Or do I need to do it within every program?

Caitlin McCormick

Syncing a program with a Salesforce campaign will automatically create leads in Salesforce that are given a status in that program, if they do not exist already.

I have not found a way around this unfortunately, even though there are several scenarios I have found where it would be desirable to have the benefits of a synched program but maintain more precise control over when a lead syncs over.

SFDC Sync: Campaign Sync - Marketo Docs - Product Docs