SOLVED

I've got 1000 'leads' in Marketo without email addresses. How can I create a list of them, and then mass delete them all?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got 1000 'leads' in Marketo without email addresses. How can I create a list of them, and then mass delete them all?

I imported some data, however, I know need to remove some old records. 

How can I run a report to create a list of leads with no email address?

And how to I bulk delete these? 

Thanks, 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've got 1000 'leads' in Marketo without email addresses. How can I create a list of them, and then mass delete them all?

The best tool for the job is a Smart List in my opinion. Create a new Smart List in Lead Database (and call it something like No Email Address) then in the filter section, drag in Email Address and select in the dropdown "is empty".

You'll then have a Smart List made up of leads which you can choose to delete (using Delete Lead at the top) or any other action you wish to take on this list.

Does that answer your question, Lucy?

EDIT: Breno's solution is even quicker, skipping the list creation step. You can easily automate the process from there too, by scheduling it to run every day, for example!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I've got 1000 'leads' in Marketo without email addresses. How can I create a list of them, and then mass delete them all?

A simple batch campaign can solve quickly.

Smart list : Email is empty
Flow : Delete Lead

Anonymous
Not applicable

The best tool for the job is a Smart List in my opinion. Create a new Smart List in Lead Database (and call it something like No Email Address) then in the filter section, drag in Email Address and select in the dropdown "is empty".

You'll then have a Smart List made up of leads which you can choose to delete (using Delete Lead at the top) or any other action you wish to take on this list.

Does that answer your question, Lucy?

EDIT: Breno's solution is even quicker, skipping the list creation step. You can easily automate the process from there too, by scheduling it to run every day, for example!