Re: I only want to sync one of my Marketo workspaces with Salesforce...is this possible?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only want to sync one of my Marketo workspaces with Salesforce...is this possible?

We're evaluating Salesforce...but we have multiple workspaces in Marketo.  We only want one workspace to sync with Salesforce.  Is this possible?  I don't see how to do it in the documentation. 

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I only want to sync one of my Marketo workspaces with Salesforce...is this possible?

It is not possible with just a setting. Marketo-SFDC make a 1-1 sync of the databases and in Marketo you decide which leads are routed to the Lead Partition/WS you want. For example, you could push Leads in North America to the NA Partition/WS, etc..

For your situation, you could instead create a field in SFDC that says "Ok to Sync" and then the Marketo User only can see Ok to Sync=T leads. If Marketo then syncs only those leads, you can tell Marketo to route such leads to a specific Partition/WS.

if Ok to Sync=T, then Change Partition=1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey John. It's not easy. Support does have to set this up, but we purchased Marketo on June 19 and it's still not fully synced. It's a big mess, and we've talked to multiple people within Marketo with no full solution. I've spent over 10+ hours on getting it to work with Marketo, and it's still not done.

Enjoy getting this done. Maybe it will go more smoothly with you.

Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

John Could you give a few more details on why you want only one Marketo workspace to sync with SFDC? There might be a solution there that does not even involve workspaces.