Re: I cannot find the "ends with" in the Lead Smart List setting under each attribute

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot find the "ends with" in the Lead Smart List setting under each attribute

I cannot find the "end with" in the Lead Smart List setting under each attribute. Can you advise if there is any specific reason why "ends with" is not included in the option list for each attribute that we selected to filter in the Lead Smart List?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I cannot find the "ends with" in the Lead Smart List setting under each attribute

Felix, Marketo does not have an "ends with" or "ends in" operator nor does it support wild cards.  You may be able to use the "contains" operator as a substitute.  Please vote for the Wild Card for Filters or Field Ends In Ideas.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to suggest the same thing as Elliott.  I often use the "contains" functionality to filter out employees testing forms and get an accurate reading.
Lynn_Wong
Level 1

Hi, 

Pretty new to Marketo but like to check when seelcting the not contain funtionality, is there a way to exclude a exact phrase? 

For example I would like to craft out a segment made up a few email domains. Is that possible in Marketo? I was trying out but it keeps pulling out everyone.

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Lynn, can you elaborate on what you're trying to do with screenshots?

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor