I am admin for my instance. I can not create a new role to start the API process with Social 123

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am admin for my instance. I can not create a new role to start the API process with Social 123

Good Morning I Hope all is well.

I have attached two screen shots. One is my admin instance when trying to "create a new Role" and the other is Social 123's instructions for connecting the API. I have admin privileges and all the above as I am the one that purchased the service, so that's not it. I have Spark addition, could that be it. I do not have a "New Roles" tab in order to create and start this integration. My instance was purchased in February of this year if that makes any difference. Anyone know how to fix?

Thank you for your help and consideration.

Sincerely,

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: I am admin for my instance. I can not create a new role to start the API process with Social 123

This old thread with the same problem hopefully can lead you in the right direction.

https://nation.marketo.com/message/110324#comment-110324

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: I am admin for my instance. I can not create a new role to start the API process with Social 123

It looks like you have a Spark type subscription which does not have SOAP or REST APIs, or editable user roles.  You'll probably need to talk to your account manager about API access/subscription type change.