SOLVED

Re: Hyperlinks

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyperlinks

i want to create a newsletter with a hyperlinked side panel - how do you add hyperlinks into the text?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Sarah Goodchild​,

You can try Targets in Anchor tags,

They are real simple just highlight the text and PRESS "CRTL + K" or if you still cannot do that just highlight the text and click on the Highlighted Button Below:

pastedImage_0.png

And to scroll on the same page Try:

<a href="#option1" >Enter the LINK/a>

<div id="option1">Scrool down to text here</div>

Let me know if this works

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Highlight the test which you want to hyper link and click on the icon which looks like a small chain link (image attached) and paste the link you want the text to be directed to.

Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 6.02.19 PM.png

Hope it helps!

Sru

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sru

I tried that I don't think it is working.

Maybe I have described it wrong. I want to hyperlink to certain sections within the newsletter - so that the reader can jump to the correct section without scrolling down the page. Following your instructions, it keeps trying to open a new web page.

Any ideas?

Sarah

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

You can use the anchor button to accomplish this. It can be found when you edit a rich text box.

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike

I'm really new to Marketo - could you show me what the anchor button looks like please?

Thanks

Sarah

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem,

I highlighted below what the anchor button looks like.

pastedImage_0.png

What you will want to do is go to the section where you want the click to send the reader. Highlight a word or words and click the anchor button. Once you do that, name your anchor whatever you wish.

Once you have that completed, go to the top of your newsletter and you will want highlight the word or words you want clickable and click the hyperlink button. There you will be able to choose the anchor option you just created.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Sarah Goodchild​,

You can try Targets in Anchor tags,

They are real simple just highlight the text and PRESS "CRTL + K" or if you still cannot do that just highlight the text and click on the Highlighted Button Below:

pastedImage_0.png

And to scroll on the same page Try:

<a href="#option1" >Enter the LINK/a>

<div id="option1">Scrool down to text here</div>

Let me know if this works