Hubspot Integration ... yes, this is going to be an odd quesion

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubspot Integration ... yes, this is going to be an odd quesion

Is there a way to connect Marketo with Hubspot CRM? I know it's not recommended, I know it sounds wrong ... but there's a usercase where this may be a reality. Anyone know if its possible?

Tony

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Hubspot Integration ... yes, this is going to be an odd quesion

I imagine if you got a developer they could connect the APIs. Interesting idea...but why would you use HubSpot CRM with a powerhouse like Marketo? They are targeted at totally different audiences.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a siloed group in our company that is using Hubspot CRM because of cost and dont want to migrate. This is why I'm looking to see if I could connect with it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no answer but I really like the name of your question

Anonymous
Not applicable

We've been wondering the same thing.

As a new Marketo customer, we are still under contract with Hubspot until next year and it will take time to rebuild all of our assets in Marketo. One example would be the ability to embed a Marketo form on a Hubspot landing page so we can start updating contacts and establishing them as active in Marketo.

What are our options building an API?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can embed mkto forms on Hubspot. They will be treated as non-mkto landing pages.

You need to get your munchkin script on your site, create a mkto form, approve it and embed the form by copying the script from the form.

Here is a doc about embedding a form: Embed Form on your Website - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Anonymous
Not applicable

SAME BOAT.

Our website is built on Hubspot - Salsify | Product Content Management and Exchange Software , and the Hubspot CMS is awesome, probably better than Wordpress, or anything else out there. Instead of migrating everything to another CMS, and pay lots of $$$, we're going to put munchkin tracking, and embed Marketo forms, into our Hubspot website, and just pay for basic Hubspot, which is a great price.

^^^ anybody see any issues with this

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

I'm sure this would be quite interesting.  I imagine that we have integration partners capable of integrating both platforms.  I would check Bedrock Data, Talend, Tibco, and Mulesoft to see if they could make this scenario work.