Re: How to use Not Opened Email logic for an email resend, when the first email is in an email program?

Todd_Thomas
Level 1

How to use Not Opened Email logic for an email resend, when the first email is in an email program?

Hi. I'm doing an email resend and was going to use the filter "Not Opened Email" in a smart list however the email asset was used in an email test. Since the email asset is within that program, I can't load the email name into the smart filter. Is there another way to send the same email to this list and block the people who opened the email? I'd assume this would be fairly simple. Thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to use Not Opened Email logic for an email resend, when the first email is in an email program?

Screenshot?

You should be able to do this with a smart campaign

Member of List X

Not Opened Email is Y

Todd_Thomas
Level 1

Hey Josh. Typically I would use that rule.

However as you can see in the screenshot attached. The email is housed in an email program and is being used for an email test.

Therefore:

Not Opened Email is Y

- Y is in use for the email program and does not appear when I try to add the email name in the rule.

SCREENSHOT_EMAIL_MARKETO_COMMUNITY.PNG