Re: How to stop accepting new registrations after event reg. is full

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to stop accepting new registrations after event reg. is full

I am looking to find out how to stop accepting new registrations after an event is full.  My goal is to automatically stop a campaign from accepting new event registrations when it hits a certain number of people registering.  It would be nice to be able to have a different page show up saying the event is full, or possibly have a waiting list sign up where I could still capture lead info.

My second question, which may need another thread, is whether there is way to turn off the URL after the event has happened, or set an expiration date to an event or event URL.

One trouble I am finding is that old events are showing up in search results when you type in the title of the event series.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to stop accepting new registrations after event reg. is full

Hey Kevin, I was searching for a similar answer and found your unanswered question here. This discussion from two years ago has a pretty good solution in it:

Any event wait list workaround?

Basically you need to have a hidden field that keeps track of the registration number for each attendee, then use the value of that field to trigger your campaign lists.