SOLVED

How to report on SFDC Opportunity PRODUCTS

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to report on SFDC Opportunity PRODUCTS

Hello!

Our sales reps add a variety of products to the opportunity. An opportunity may have one or more products associated with it. For simplicity's sake, let's call them:

• Product A
  • Product B
  • Product C

I'm trying to create a view of my leads with opportunities, as well as the products on that opportunity.

Smart List

Lead is created = This Month

Has Opportunity= True

From there I would like to be able to show a view that has the opportunity as well as the products listed, such as:

Name          # of Optys          Opty Amount          Products

Joe Smith     1                         $1,000                   Product A, Product B

Mary Miller     1                         $500                    Product C

Lisa Lee         1                         $600                    Product B

If that view is not possible, how do I filter the Product in a constraint? Many of the constraints I see in the 'Has Opportunity' filter seem to be related to the contact, not the opportunity. We use the out of the box Price Book with Salesforce, if that helps.

Thank you so much for your help!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to report on SFDC Opportunity PRODUCTS

Hi Carey,

This is simply not possible, opportunity products are not mapped in Marketo and cannot be used in Marketo, neither for smart lists, nor for report.

Salesforce is the place to do this.

Vote here:

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Carey,

This is simply not possible, opportunity products are not mapped in Marketo and cannot be used in Marketo, neither for smart lists, nor for report.

Salesforce is the place to do this.

Vote here:

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gregoire. That's a much better solution