Re: How to remove "I am not a robot" captcha

madhumita_jha
Level 2

Or else is there any way to access the cloudflare security dashboard?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Or else is there any way to access the cloudflare security dashboard?

No, that's not under our control.

madhumita_jha
Level 2

is there any way to contact marketo people directly?

Because i need to get solution for this.

SanfordWhiteman

Unfortunately, you're not going to see a solution, Madhumita.

Marketo employees have already given answers that are marked correct here.

madhumita_jha
Level 2

Hi Steven,

We are using marketo Forms 2.0, but unfortunately we are not able to remove additional levels of security.

May i know what is the use of that kind of security if your customer is facing issue with that.

At Least there should be choice either any one want to use this security or not.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

However you are loading your form to test, whether it be through an unsupported method or multiple times in a short period of time, you are triggering Cloudflare to challenge the traffic as it were a bot.  We use this challenge to prevent DDoS attacks on our web endpoints.  Marketo, like many SaaS solutions, uses a multi-tenant infrastructure so we will not disable security settings for a single customer which could negatively impact many customers.

madhumita_jha
Level 2

Hi  
Is there any way to whitelist one IP in cloudflare security?
As we are facing captcha issue with everyone?

Sonya_Stauffer-
Level 1

We are having the same problem. Although, we are using the Forms 2.0 API, I believe our issue is because are network is NAT'ed to a signal public IP and thus Cloudflare thinks we are a bot or are denial of service attack since all our network traffic for our marketing users, developers, application and web monitoring comes from the same public IP. Marketo support has refused to white list the IP and thus all internal users get the CAPTCHA screen. We have yet to come up with an effective solution. A warning from Marketo would have been helpful before they implemented this, so we could prepare rather than scrambling to find a fix for this. 

Excellence is Standard. - Adm. Hymie Rickover
SanfordWhiteman

Yours is a much worse problem because it indicates how CloudFlare's mistakes (which I allude to above) have a direct impact on regular people attempting to engage with your forms.