How to predicitvely autofill forms

Chris_Vanderma1
Level 4

How to predicitvely autofill forms

Hello Community,

I'm looking for a way to predicitvely fill in forms fields for leads. For example, a lead is filling out a form on our Web Site and starts to type their company name. The idea is that our CRM/Marketo database would be queryed in real time as they type and would allow them to select from a predictive list dropdown. I'm quite sure I saw this somewhere on the Marketo site at one point. Does anyone has insight about how to acheive this?

This idea here is to have better data integrity at the time of capture. This prevents a new lead from typing their company name slightly differently than how it is shown in our database and making our data messy, difficult to search or error prone. The idea is also that we could automatically assign a new lead to an existing account if applicable, based on their form submission. Our business deals with large accounts on reoccurring contracts so it is critical that we keep the best data possible on existing accounts and avoid showing "new leads" that are really just part of an existing account. This would also help our process of assigning new leads to sales people based on them belonging to an existing account.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to predicitvely autofill forms

Hi Chris,

Sounds like Reachforce is what you want. When the lead is typing in their company name, a list companies appear in a picklist that the lead can select. This appends company data to the record in CRM/Marketo.
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: How to predicitvely autofill forms

DemandBase also offers a similar product. There a number of companies within the launchpoint partnerships, all with access to different data sets depending on your company type. 

If you don't have the money to purchase data appending, you can write some code in the background of your form that will help to standardize certain fields (zip, country, etc.).