SOLVED

Re: How to measure number of Forms fill out?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to measure number of Forms fill out?

Hi all,

I am kinda new to Marketo and I am studying to get the MCE and right now trying to figure out how the reportings work.

I've learnt that you can measure the number of times that a person has filled out a form in a landing page using the Landing Page Performance Report. But what happens if my Marketo Form is embedded in my webpage? what Report could I use for this?

Thank you all in advance for the help

Trish.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trish,

If you need in-depth report try using  "Web page activity" report using filter "Filled out form" but if you jus need the count of leads "lead by Status report could be used".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Trish,

If you need in-depth report try using  "Web page activity" report using filter "Filled out form" but if you jus need the count of leads "lead by Status report could be used".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!

Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

I actually need a report that shows filled out specific form in a certain time frame where the chart shows the date not each person's name which the Web page activity chart shows.

any ideas. I can run a smart list to get the people's names but wanted to share a visual chart with someone.

Trish

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can't get this in the UI unless you (a) recorded LastFormFilloutDate in a field and (b) that last form is the one you're looking for.  Otherwise, you'd have to do an Activity Log extract (using the API) and build a report based on that. There isn't a form-centric report at present, despite the fact that the information is stored in Marketo.