SOLVED

How to map Marketo person score field with SFDC Custom Field?

Go to solution
CI-AM_MPS150720
Level 2

How to map Marketo person score field with SFDC Custom Field?

We want Marketo's person score field values to be pulled in Salesforce for that we want to map the Marketo Person Score field with the custom field which we have created in Salesforce. Does anyone know how to do that? We have tried doing that but it even though it got mapped with the Lead Score field still it is not pulling the values in Salesforce. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: How to map Marketo person score field with SFDC Custom Field?

I'd say this is not the standard procedure. "Person Score" is a Marketo only field by default. If you want to have a synced field, you usually create it in Salesforce first, give the Marketo Integration User read and write access, so it'll be created in Marketo through the background sync.

I suppose you could sync a field that was created in Marketo first though, but I believe that's not possible through the Marketo UI. You will have to talk to Marketo support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

I'd say this is not the standard procedure. "Person Score" is a Marketo only field by default. If you want to have a synced field, you usually create it in Salesforce first, give the Marketo Integration User read and write access, so it'll be created in Marketo through the background sync.

I suppose you could sync a field that was created in Marketo first though, but I believe that's not possible through the Marketo UI. You will have to talk to Marketo support.

Melissa_Day
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

My recommendation would follow what @Michael_Florin has already shared. You won't be able to sync the data straight from the Marketo Person Score field into Salesforce, but you could create a custom Salesforce field to capture this information. By creating it in Salesforce first, the field will automatically sync into your Marketo instance.

You could create a simple smart campaign that triggers any time the Marketo Person Score field is updated, then update the SF custom field with the person score value as a token, like {{lead.Person Score}}.