Re: How to manage any reporting for Webinar hosted on gotowebinar and not through Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to manage any reporting for Webinar hosted on gotowebinar and not through Marketo

Hello All,

My question is: We had a webinar all set up as a campaign in Gotowebinar.

We are having issues regarding tracking except that we know who is registered in our webinar.

Marketo:

Gotowebinar is not linked a event partner in Marketo

Series of emails with gotowebinar registration page link are going to our clients

No landing page in marketo

No form in Marketo

Everything is on Gotowebinar. And on gotowebinar I only see  registrants and the info they filled in the form there.

Is there anyway I can track anything for this webinar?

Please see attachment once gotowebinar is set up in Marketo it shows as event partner. We don't have it set up right now.

Appreciate an answer.

2 REPLIES 2
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to manage any reporting for Webinar hosted on gotowebinar and not through Marketo

Hi Nimisha,

Thanks for your question. Without the integration, you will have to download excel files from both Marketo and Gotowebinar to create reports. For example, you would download a list from Marketo of invitees, and then a list out of Gotowebinar of registrants, to find out who still has not registered.

The integration (which is easy to setup, just go to launchpoint in admin and the connection is pretty straightforward), you can monitor by program status who is invited, registered, attended, no show, attended on-demand etc.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Darrell.