SOLVED

How to get SEO Dashboard?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get SEO Dashboard?

Hi Marketo Community!

I just find out that Marketo provide SEO Dashboard? Do someone have experince with that? Or know how to get it??

Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to get SEO Dashboard?

Hi Mads,

There is a "access SEO" permission in the role setup. Your role needs to have that permission. There are 2 sub-permissions : Administer SEO and Standard SEO. I gather that the second one gives access to the dashboard, while the first one give access to the setup screens of SEO.

It will require some setup though, such as entering a keyword list or the list of your competitor web sites.

By default, the product is limited (number of keywords, number of competitors) and finally, we ended up buying a SEM Rush license (SEM Rush being the technology behind Marketo Dashboard).

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Mads, this is functionality that I believe is included in all standard versions of Marketo. You would need to request to an Admin on your account that they give you access to the SEO Dashboard. If it isn't an option under Users and Roles in the admin section, then it's possible that it isn't included in your subscription package and you'd need to upgrade to standard to get it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory, thanks for your answer! I am an admin on our account, but I dont kow where to find it.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Mads,

There is a "access SEO" permission in the role setup. Your role needs to have that permission. There are 2 sub-permissions : Administer SEO and Standard SEO. I gather that the second one gives access to the dashboard, while the first one give access to the setup screens of SEO.

It will require some setup though, such as entering a keyword list or the list of your competitor web sites.

By default, the product is limited (number of keywords, number of competitors) and finally, we ended up buying a SEM Rush license (SEM Rush being the technology behind Marketo Dashboard).

-Greg