SOLVED

How to find the file name of an image placed on a landing page?

Go to solution
Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

How to find the file name of an image placed on a landing page?

When using the drag and drop page editor, we have dropped an image into the page.  How do we determine which file has been select?

I am not referring to an html box where you get the image URL from the design studio.  Instead, when you are using the drag and drop image element.  How do you find out the image file name within the editor interface?
Brennan McAdams
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to find the file name of an image placed on a landing page?

In the Landing Page Designer, chose Preview Draft.  Then right-click the image and chose View Image Info and the info for all the images is displayed in a dialog box.  This works in Firefox, but other browsers likely have similar capabilities. 

0EM50000000SSYY.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Elliott_Lowe1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

In the Landing Page Designer, chose Preview Draft.  Then right-click the image and chose View Image Info and the info for all the images is displayed in a dialog box.  This works in Firefox, but other browsers likely have similar capabilities. 

0EM50000000SSYY.jpg
Brennan_McAdam2
Level 4

Thanks Eliott.  I am familiar with that method, but it seems to me that we should have that information in the UI for building the landing page.  What you get when you click edit is the Swap Image dialog box with the current image not pre-selected, but I would really like to know which image is already selected (say I want to replace the file).  The current implementation seems limited if we are having to hit a preview to find a file name.

Brennan McAdams