Re: How to filter out a smart Campaign from a specific SFDC Campaign Type = xyz

Nancy_Rosentha4
Level 2

How to filter out a smart Campaign from a specific SFDC Campaign Type = xyz

I am trying to run a Smart Campaign to filter out Campaigns of a specific Campaign Type.  Is there a way to do this?  I have been scratching my head trying to find a solution for this, either within the Smart List or even in the Flow with a Remove from Flow step or even an "Add Choice" from Request a Campaign" and I have been unsuccessful on all fronts.  Any ideas?

Nancy Rosenthal
4 REPLIES 4
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

What exactly do you mean by specific campaign type is it batch/trigger campaign or something else? Request you provide little bit more details as question is quite unclear. 

Tags (1)
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nancy means the SFDC Campaign type. 

Aside from strict naming conventions, you can't filter on this.

Nancy_Rosentha4
Level 2

This is a Trigger Smart Campaign, with several triggers, as well as many filters in the Smart list to filter which leads would proceed through to the Flow.  Then, in the Flow,  just one flow step, Request a Campaign, with a few choices to dictate which campaign to request.  I would like to filter out SFDC Campaigns of Campaign Type = xyz.   I was thinking I could just add a filter in the Smart List, only I can't find anything for filtering "Campaign Type", which is actually an SFDC Custom Field on the Opportunity object.

Nancy Rosenthal
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can't, as I said above.