Re: How to export lead details with the links they clicked on in an email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to export lead details with the links they clicked on in an email?

I need to export contact details of people who clicked on specific links in emails, together with the links they clicked on. I tried to export the data using a smart list to select the people, however, I don't see any email link or URL fields when I try to create a view. Please, can someone advise how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tatjana Mladenovic​ I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section of the site.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Generally you cannot do this.

A smart list only returns a list of leads who met the criteria you requested.

An Email Link report returns the links clicked, but not the people.

Since this click data is in the Activity log, it is hard to extract in a way you can use it in Excel. Is there something specific you want to do? Perhaps there is another way like using Interesting Moments or stamping a field with the link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for such quick response, Josh. I'm trying to find out who clicked on certain links in any email sent in past several days - the links should contain certain keywords, but sometimes that's not done properly (or the keyword appears in email name) and that's why I wanted to check the links manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same need.  Tatjana, if you find a solution, would you mind reaching out to me or posting it here? Even with the "interesting moment", i'm not sure how to actually get that data out of either Marketo or Salesforce.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me three... I am searching for this as well.

Ira_Manandhar2
Level 2

Is there any solution to this problem yet? Trying to do the same thing.