Re: How to custom-build a learning curriculum for team members

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

How to custom-build a learning curriculum for team members

I need to conduct some live training with my team.  But before I do so, I want them to first complete the on-demand training available in the University.  Is it possible to custom-build a learning curriculum for my team to follow?  And ideally, assign it to each member?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13

Sure, just link them to the videos in the order you want them to learn.

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Josh (this is what I've done in the past), but I was looking to do something more automated/formal - and also allow me to view the completion status of each team member within the system.

Dan_Stevens_

Better yet, Christine Tran​ has published this amazing training resource: What's the Best Way to Learn Marketo? Here Are Resources and a Curriculum for Marketo Self-Learning .  While not automated/assignable, this is still a great resource!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan! Send me your email and I will send you the custom plan I built for our onboarding program. It's a little intense and may need to be slowed down a bit, but it's worked well at getting a wet behind the ears new hire to become a marketer and understand the concept of Marketo as well as the tactical portions. Hope it helps!

Dezie_Okpoebo
Level 3

Zach - Could you also share this with me?? I have seen the resource from Christine and have found this to be a little overwhelming. I'd love to compare it to what you've put together if you don't mind sharing!