Re: How to create/view Bounceback report for multiple campaigns

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create/view Bounceback report for multiple campaigns

Is it possible to get a report (for every email campaign) for hard and soft bounces. We need to figure out what these are so we can clean them up/remove them from SFDC. Would you create a smartlist...how would this report be generated?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vendredi,

A smart list is your best bet here.

What I did is create a generic smart list which selected the key reasons a contact would not get an email (unsubscribed, invalid, black listed, marketing suspended).  I then created a custom view within this smart list so that whenever I use it to get data it shows me all the key fields I need. That way when you want to know who a campaign did not go to you can go to this smart list, select your campaign and look at the members and very quickly see what the reasons are they are excluded.  Make sure to include "email invalid cause" as this is very useful with bounce backs.

Simon
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Simon. Would you recommend we created this report individually for each campaign or could we compile a list of boucebacks for all campaigns deployed with a the respective email addresses? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is very difficult to know exactly which campaign caused a bounceback (and I do not pesonally believe that relevant).  My suggestion would be that you have a regular process for reviewing the bouncebacks and all the ones that you have processed go into a list.  That way you can exclude the list from your smart list and see only new bouncebacks.