Re: How to create report for list of users who clicked a specific link

Akhilesh_Singh
Level 2

How to create report for list of users who clicked a specific link

In my production customer facing application, each link is captured under user's activity tab.

Now I have to create a report in marketo for my sales team where in:

1. They shall be able to see/get list of all unique link which had been clicked/downloaded(all are anchors to download something) by any user in last one month(duration can be set in report i am aware of that)
  2. Against each link/url, there shall be list of all users(email id is must to have, but good to have other details like name and number from led details) who clicked that.
  3. Should be able to capture only those activities which shall:

either contain certain text(this i can see is available in report setup under smart list), 

or are of a custom activity type

Please share any idea on how to setup report like that or any other approach if there is no way to create such report to group activities by link and have all users info who all went through same link.

Like anything way to achieve same with rest api calls or something but preferred is to have report created so that we need not involve a developer for same.

Thanks...

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: How to create report for list of users who clicked a specific link

Hi Akhilesh, 

There's no way to create a single report to capture all of this information in Marketo.

You can rely on multiple standard reports within Marketo to track your link clicks (I assume from email) and then create multiple smart lists to export (or set up a subscription to) that contain all the required lead information based on who clicked/took what specific action.

If you use an external tool to manage reporting (e.g. Domo), you could rely on Marketo subscriptions or an integration to create a single report to show you most of this.