SOLVED

Re: How to create a report based on leads' number of emails opened?

Go to solution
Grace_Li2
Level 1

How to create a report based on leads' number of emails opened?

It is kind of complicated, so I am not sure if Marketo has this function somewhere that I don't know of.

My company has several different events, so for each event we create a campaign folder and there are many email programs under each campaign folder. We want to see for each event, how many people have received one or more emails, how many leads have never opened any email and how many of them have opened two or more emails etc. I know I can calculate the numbers by using the Smart List. But is there an simpler way to have all the data in one report?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Grace,

First create an email counter. For this, create a new field "number of email opened", type score.

Then create a triggered smart campaign that add +1 to this score each time a lead opens an email

You will be able to use that field in a smart list or a lead performance report.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Grace,

First create an email counter. For this, create a new field "number of email opened", type score.

Then create a triggered smart campaign that add +1 to this score each time a lead opens an email

You will be able to use that field in a smart list or a lead performance report.

-Greg

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Grace, Greg's idea is great. The only thing is that it sounds like you're looking for the number of emails opened per event, so you'll need to create a new email counter for each event. Not a difficult thing to do, but just wanted to clarify there. Then you can create a view of all records with the different fields containing the number of emails opened.