SOLVED

Re: How to change/add further social buttons

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change/add further social buttons

Hi all, I would like to add social buttons for Xing, Google+ and YouTube. How is this possible?

Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Natascha,

Marketo provides by default the three social buttons that you can integrate in your marketo forms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. But you can definitely add your own custom social button to allow users to sign up in your marketo page (I'm assuming that is what you want), by working with a backend developer to create social button(say Google, Youtube, Github or/and Xing) on your page that allow you to pass authentication to a third party server and from there pass user data to your landing page and to marketo; in short you're going to need a backend developer to work on this.

This is basically how marketo's native social buttons work, where you do not need to go through all of this hassle.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Natascha, the only ones 'native' to Marketo are Twitter, FB and LinkedIn. There is an idea to improve this here:  

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Natascha,

Marketo provides by default the three social buttons that you can integrate in your marketo forms: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. But you can definitely add your own custom social button to allow users to sign up in your marketo page (I'm assuming that is what you want), by working with a backend developer to create social button(say Google, Youtube, Github or/and Xing) on your page that allow you to pass authentication to a third party server and from there pass user data to your landing page and to marketo; in short you're going to need a backend developer to work on this.

This is basically how marketo's native social buttons work, where you do not need to go through all of this hassle.