SOLVED

How to build a report or smart list that shows who downloaded asset from a WC campaign, and clicked checkbox on form to be contacted/who did not?

Go to solution
Melanie_Kavalow
Level 1

How to build a report or smart list that shows who downloaded asset from a WC campaign, and clicked checkbox on form to be contacted/who did not?

Hello,

I'm new to using Marketo on my team, and hoping someone can help me. I am trying to create either a report or smart list to track who downloaded a specific asset, but also clicked on the option on the form where it says request to be contacted. Overall, i'm trying to see how many people have been downloading, but did not want to be contacted and who did. Is there a specific filter I should be using to collect this information? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Re: How to build a report or smart list that shows who downloaded asset from a WC campaign, and clicked checkbox on form to be contacted/who did not?

Hi Melanie Kavalowskas‌... welcome to using Marketo! 

I'm assuming the request to be contacted checkbox on your form corresponds to a field? You can edit the form to see which field that is. In this example the name of the field is "Num Employees"

pastedImage_3.png

From there, create a smart list that uses the filter "filled out form" and specify which form you want to evaluate. Then, when you go to the People tab of the smart list, you can edit your view to show that form field (in this example "Num Employees") and you'll see the values... likely true/false or yes/no.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Carrie_Chandle1

Re: How to build a report or smart list that shows who downloaded asset from a WC campaign, and clicked checkbox on form to be contacted/who did not?

Hi Melanie Kavalowskas‌... welcome to using Marketo! 

I'm assuming the request to be contacted checkbox on your form corresponds to a field? You can edit the form to see which field that is. In this example the name of the field is "Num Employees"

pastedImage_3.png

From there, create a smart list that uses the filter "filled out form" and specify which form you want to evaluate. Then, when you go to the People tab of the smart list, you can edit your view to show that form field (in this example "Num Employees") and you'll see the values... likely true/false or yes/no.

Melanie_Kavalow
Level 1

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for the feedback! I will give this a shot and see if it works!

Melanie_Kavalow
Level 1

Hi Carrie, 

Thank you for the advice--it gave me what I was looking for.

Best, 

Melanie

Carrie_Chandle1

Awesome! If you don't mind, please mark the response as correct so your question gets moved off of the unanswered list

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You should mark Carrie's answer as correct, not your own...

Melanie_Kavalow
Level 1

Yes, apologies...just realized I marked my own.