Re: How to autoamtically send list of leads who filled out a form to sales manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to autoamtically send list of leads who filled out a form to sales manager

Hi, 

I am running a campiagn and I have set up for an email alert to be sent to the lead owner every time a lead fills out this specific form. What I also would like is a list of all of these leads who filled out the form to be sent to the sales manager every week. Is there a way to automatically have a report created and sent to the sales manager with names and company of all the leads who filled out the form? 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Re: How to autoamtically send list of leads who filled out a form to sales manager

If you could subscribe to a smart list you could do this easily. I'd recommend you add a vote for the idea here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000HAX9AAO

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can at least help with the first part of your question...about sending an alert to your POC if someone fills out a particular form.

1. Build out an email that would be your notication to your sales rep. You can use whatever tokens are related to your program that you want your POC to have.Our email looked something like this:

{{lead.First Name}} {{Lead.Last Name}} has registered for the {{my.webcast title}} on {{my.date of webcast}}. 

Below is their information:
{{lead.full name}}
{{company.company name}}
{{lead.phone number}}
{{lead.email address}}
{{lead.job title}}

2. in your smart campaigns, where you have someone fill out a form and an action happen you need to add in a Send Alert step. Our was part of our registration process. Here is what this looked like for how we wanted to work it:
The smart list: Fills out Form (identy our form)
Flow: Change Program Status (we did this for our webcast to mark them as registered) you can skip this if you don't need it
Send Email (we did this to send the confirmation email for registering) you may or may not have this happen
Send Alert: Select the sales alert email you just created, send to: none, to other emails: enter the email address you want the alert to go to.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Potential Solution:

You could create a Lead Performance Report grouped by Full Name (Setup tab) with the Smart List criteria selecting only the individuals who filled out your desired form. Subscribe your Sales Manager to this report and she/he will receive a list of leads who have filled out the form. It won't have secondary lead info (company, email, etc.), but you could setup a similar Lead Performance Report grouped by company to provide her/him with a count of leads who have filled out the form from different companies.

Subscriptions to Smart Lists soon to follow!

Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

They're doing beta testing of subscribing to smart lists--you should ask!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscription to Smartlists is coming soon. A very overdue feature I hava about a dozen uses for...

• Overdue MQLs
  • Newly created leads
  • Leads who Requested a demo Yesterday.
  • Last week's webinar registrants
  • Etc Etc
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding to my previous post:

You could create a custom field that concatenated lead values (Full Name|Company|Email Address etc.) into one field to use in the “Group By” function of the Lead Performance Report. Thus, you could create a report that delivered a list of leads with  desired field values to a subscriber.

Justin

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10