SOLVED

How to add additional Salesforce constraints when setting 'Activity Logged' parameters

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add additional Salesforce constraints when setting 'Activity Logged' parameters

I need to be able to have Custom Salesforce Fields appear in the constraints drop down for 'Activity Logged' in Marketo.  As a background we created Event Status as a custom Salesforce Field and need to be able to use it as a constraint in Marketo......Any thoughts?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to add additional Salesforce constraints when setting 'Activity Logged' parameters

AFAIK it's not possible, the constraints are hard-coded by Marketo and I've never heard of anyone getting them customized. Sorry 😞

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to add additional Salesforce constraints when setting 'Activity Logged' parameters

AFAIK it's not possible, the constraints are hard-coded by Marketo and I've never heard of anyone getting them customized. Sorry 😞
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yep. Not possible.

If you have a custom field in SFDC, Marketo should see this (as long as the Marketo User can see it) and it will sync automatically.

So you should see Event Status as a filter option.

If you mean that you have customized Activity with a Event Status on the Activity, I don't think Marketo will pick that up at all. You might try looking at your Object Sync and refreshing it.